Camp begins evening worship service on Saturday, June 9, 2018 and finishes after the morning worship service on Saturday, June 16, 2018.
Meet the Camp Officers and Board
In every effective ministry, there is a core group of people who gladly serve to see the mission move forward.
That is certainly true at Gaskin Springs, and we are grateful for the camp leadership who give oversight to the ministry here:
- Camp President: Rev. Gary Berrier, Macon, GA
- Mr. Shannon Tolle, Homerville, GA, Vice President
- Mary Lynn Ayers, Homerville, GA, Secretary
- Ms. Debra Mizell, Douglas, GA, Treasurer
Camp Board Members
- Mr Charles Chambers, Canton, GA
- Mr. Stephen Chambers, Canton, GA
- Rev. Gary Berrier, Macon, GA
- Mr. Edwin Gaskins, Alapaha, GA (Honorary)
- Mr. Herman Ellis, Douglas, GA
- Ms. LaNell Tolle, Homerville, G
- Ms. June Mullis, Axson, GA